16 July 2009

Go Siame, Bots! Now it's Q&A time!

Today is my last day in Botswana! I'm excited to see my family and friends in the US, but I'm very sad to leave the people here. Our group of 20 Bobcats and two Batswana has become a little family over the last five weeks and its sad to see everyone begin to leave. We've shared some very special experiences with one another and will forever have a connection because of those experiences.

My first flight leaves Gaborone at 5:30pm EAT (11:30am EST). My final flight arrives at CMH at 11:40am EST.

I want to use my flying time as an opportunity for people to ask questions, either through blog comments, Facebook comments/messages, or email, about Botswana. After I'm home, I'll do a question and answer blog. Any topic that intersts you or that you're curious about is acceptable. I want to make sure I've been as informative in my blog as possible!

I look forward to reading your questions and seeing you soon!

I'll post more blogs reflecting on my experiences once I'm home, so keep checking back for updates!

1 comment:

  1. Q: Do you see the problems that Botswana and Africa have as issues that are unique to that area or are they international problems that just doen't receive as much attention in other countries? (ie. AIDS, poverty, domestic violence, water etc.)

    ReplyDelete